- unzip file named woosalesagent_1.x.zip.
- create a folder in wordpress root (like for example www.yoursite.com/sales).
- upload all files of woosalesagent_full_install.zip in the new folder that you created.
- install plugin (woosalesagent_plugin.zip) like a classic wordpress plugin (Plugin installed name is Wp Sales Agent).
- go to page www.yoursite.com/folderchosen/install.php and set up your infos.
- After Login redirect url: it is the url to redirect sales agent after they login like customers
- Already logged redirect url: it is the url to redirect sales agent that is trying to log in like customer2 but he is just logged in like customers2 (You have to create this page in your wordpress and we suggest you to communicate to the sales agent that he has to first log out from this customer to log in with another customer.)
N.b. When you end wizard, before you create the first sales agent, you have to go to “Settings”, then to “Taxonomies and Price List” tab and select, in “Roles” section, role available for sales agent customers. This roles are studied because, when an administrator creates a sales agent, he can choose which role is used for this sales agent customers(usefull If you create in wordpress different roles with different price lists)
- if you need VAT NUMBER or C.F. you have to activate them in sales agent settings.
- if you need to change some translations you have to change lines in files that you find in folder inc/lang/. To add a new language you have only to create a new file, copying datas in english file, pasting it in the new file and then changing translations.
- After that, you can log in as “administrator” (with credentials that you have entered in wizard) and you can start to create your Sales Agents.